Monday, July 1, 2013

31 days to build a better blog challenge, Day 1 - The Elevator Pitch

Glutton for punishment, you say?  Yep, I admit it.  Day 1 challenge is The Elevator Pitch through Yeah Write's 31 days to Build a Better Blog.

It is suggested that a blog have a tagline.  That, I already have, "swooping into thrift shops searching for quality and collectible items."

I do sum up the gist of my blog in my header, but let's go all out for the elevator pitch:

My blog is about having fun.  I highlight my thrift shop finds but the majority of my posts are geared toward writing and photography challenges.  I'll throw in a fashion post or a random one filled with goofy images.  I wrap up the year with Countdown to Kitschmas.  I highlight things that delight me.  Join me in my journey!



I've hopped onto Kristi's mop-it-up-monday, there are over 400 participants on this linkup!

mop it up mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment