Google tag

Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 26 - Improve another blog, (don't be) too timid and squeamish

Day 26 - encourages participants to improve another blog.  I have chosen Marcy at (Don't be) Too Timid and Squeamish, one of the participants in this challenge to highlight.  One advantage of linking in with diverse blog challenges is the delight in meeting new authors.  I also think it is good to be generous in linking back to another blogger, what will it hurt?

Marcy caught my eye with her The-incredibly-shrinking-tick post.  Seems her little boy made a pet of the thing that had been pulled off of him.  She also wrote about battling her own "tics."

Marcy describes herself as such:

I am blogging about a series of challenges I give to myself, so that I don’t remain, in the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, “too timid and squeamish.” Some of the challenges will not strike others as something to be timid or squeamish about. Those are the ones where I need to give myself a little push to get out of the house or make a change that is healthier. 

I value collecting experiences over collecting things (well, iPads do seem pretty cool), and on the surface it may appear that I am not too timid and squeamish. I love to travel and have had some amazing experiences.  

She encourages her readers to send her postcards if they have traveled to exotic locales (and drink up that snake whiskey, for gawd sakes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment