Showcasing today's frock on Visible Monday hosted by notdeadyetstyle. It is a subdued Monday for me.
The weekend's thrift shop finds were this professionally framed print of vase full of flowers ($6.50). I thought it was headed for my office at work, but it landed in one of the rooms in the house.
- Request the skirt by email to the current skirt-holder, who will announce its next stop.
- If you like, alter the skirt with paint, sewing, markers or other means. Please try not to shorten the skirt much because the length is part of its charm, and please maintain the skirt's flexible sizing.
- Post a photo of yourself in or with the skirt as real wear or inspirational wear and I shall post a photo here too as part of a Global Compilation (GC).
- If you are REALLY inspired, post a short video clip of you twirling or dancing in the skirt so "Just Bad Enough," my art project band with Sandra, can include it in a "music video" GC.
- Announce who the next skirt-holder will be on your blog. If you do not receive any requests, it will be time for the skirt to fly home to me.
(the woman is modeled after Sarah)