Friday, January 4, 2013

Lucky Streak

Do you believe that luck runs in streaks?  I sure do.  For me, it started right around Christmas, they were small wins, but wins nonetheless.  In early December, at a professional association Christmas luncheon, I won a $50 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond.  The next weekend, I won potted red tulips in full bloom, pictured here.  A week later, I won a $25 gift card to Macy's, being the first to answer a question in a newsletter.  A few days later, I received a call that I had won a basket through a thrift shop raffle shown here.  Yesterday, I received a $15 gift certificate to River City Brew at the K Street Mall in Sacramento - won through a business card drawing. That same day, I got an email from Office Team notifying me of a raffle win from their Christmas party, a darling ceramic snowman was filled with small shortbread cookies.  He has now joined my decoration family.


Linking with halfpastkissintime.com for:

Mommy's Idea

As an aside, I always wonder when I lose followers - does it mean I've posted something offensive?  Have they found new blogs to love?
Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...