Friday, November 4, 2016

Is there a sale in your future?

Even though Halloween is one of my fav holidays, I do not look forward to it in the thrift shops, that is until the sales start. SPCA Thrift in Sacramento held a 75% off discount on their spooky scary merch where I picked up a $2 black lace up bodice for next year's costume as a fortune teller who foretells fake fortunes (don't they all?).
The neck choker is a bit too S&M so I am going to alter the garment and remove that feature.
Madame Alexanderkins fortune teller has been on my Amazon wish list for some time (wink wink to my family). 

Here are two permanent residents in my toy collection, a Barbie wearing a Muffy Vanderbear fortune teller costume and an M&M fortune teller. They are forever keepers.

What after-holiday sales do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment