Visible Monday

I can't remember how I stumbled onto this blog Not Dead Yet Style but it seemed like a lark to join in for:

Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!

Just compose a post that includes any outfit, accessory, piece of jewelry, hairstyle, cosmetic or other adornment that makes you feel more confident, alive and visible that day.

I am going to rely on my rescued slide series to represent for me.  


Do you remember this style?  I call this - Stylish Ladies.  Lurvs the black and white hat, the blue print scarf and the neon blue jacket (are those Ray-Bans?).  White-hatted lady sports a crystal bead necklace with matching earrings and a lapel pin brooch.  




A compelling argument to always look your best, Exhibit 1 image above.  Exhibit 2 below, is a lesson in, well you decide ....




I found a couple of fall orange shirts and two CDs, Italian Intermezzo and Songs I Heard by Harry Connick, Jr., at Interfaith's Great Finds half off sale.  I was surprised to see they were open.  





5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt