Friday, September 21, 2012

Pink Saturday - the Puyallup Way

The following PINK images were captured at the Puyallup Fair (aka Western Washington State Fair) for PS 9-22.







Post Alley in Seattle, Washington.


Thrift shop finds this week ~


The lot above totaled $7 with pink tags being $1 and half off white tags - black twin sheet and black pillowcase, two frames, a tuxedo bear, a pair of black stretch jeans and The Vintage Book of Contemporary American Poetry  (1990).


This next lot was approx. $20 with a pair of black stretch jeans (not shown), CDs, ceramic clown ($2) and clothes organizer ($3.99).


I was so jazzed about that organizer, I installed it the same day and went through the clothing that hung in dry cleaner bags.  Now I can see them all in one place - I like the blue and yellow flowered front.

Linking to How Sweet the Sound

Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...