Google tag

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Frock and hoppity hops

Friday's Frock - showing off my Goodwill castro cap with peace sign embellishment (88 cents), Talbots lined chartreuse button-up short-sleeved sweater, Talbots laced-edged black t-shirt, Apt. 9 black and white print skirt (all TSFs) and Donald Pliner ballet flats (retail).  Sporting a chartreuse scrunchy on my wrist (don't you know that is what all the fashionistas wear?)  *grins*


Baby doll mugshot is vintage 8" Spanish comp boy doll currently bidding on shopgoodwill.com for $4.99.  He is an inmate at the Great Falls Goodwill in Great Falls, Montana.  Someone stole his sombrero, description reads, "It appears that he may have had a hat at one time."

Large Picture

I have some goals for my blog ~

1.  I would like to create a blog button.  Most difficult is choosing the right image.  The second is trying to fit the text onto that image (why didn't I choose a short blog name, like Read Me or Commando Tami?).  The third is that I run a dynamic view for my mobile readers.  I don't have the sidebars for all the extra goodies.

2.  I would like to do a vlog (a video blog entry), but not just any old vlog - something funny and quirky.  Of course, the whole thing would have to be scripted and rehearsed.  Oy vey!

3.  Guess it is time to truncate my blog posts - it seems there are "scrappers" in blogland that steal original content and make it their own.  I've seen the subject come up more than once, so I guess it is time.  Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, the first blog hop up, addresses the subject.

What goals do you have for your blog?

Friday's Hoppity Hops include:

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


A Little Knick Knack


Here Comes The Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment