Google tag

Monday, September 3, 2012

Visible Monday

I can't remember how I stumbled onto this blog Not Dead Yet Style but it seemed like a lark to join in for:

Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!

Just compose a post that includes any outfit, accessory, piece of jewelry, hairstyle, cosmetic or other adornment that makes you feel more confident, alive and visible that day.

I am going to rely on my rescued slide series to represent for me.  


Do you remember this style?  I call this - Stylish Ladies.  Lurvs the black and white hat, the blue print scarf and the neon blue jacket (are those Ray-Bans?).  White-hatted lady sports a crystal bead necklace with matching earrings and a lapel pin brooch.  




A compelling argument to always look your best, Exhibit 1 image above.  Exhibit 2 below, is a lesson in, well you decide ....




I found a couple of fall orange shirts and two CDs, Italian Intermezzo and Songs I Heard by Harry Connick, Jr., at Interfaith's Great Finds half off sale.  I was surprised to see they were open.  





5 comments:

  1. I've never bought clothes at a thrift shop, but my youngest daughter used to love to do it and would dress in some unusual styles.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is hilarious. I know I'll be stopping by a lot. Always happy to hang out with other thrifters! Now following.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love all that orange!
    Happy Fall!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ exhibit 2. I think that should be my outfit for tomorrow. Very memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 1954 models had it going on! Such style and grace and definitely very rednesday! Thanks for coming by Quirky Vistas with your thoughts on Max Deet. Seriously, it's time to bust out the wallet and take the mosquitoes on with the big guns! If I don't get the mosquitoes soon, I will probably go postal on somebody else because the buzzing and biting is driving me mad! You're posts are always so cute. It's fun to stop and see what you are up to!
    LIz

    ReplyDelete