Google tag

Friday, September 18, 2026

Dance Away Dance

A surprising find popped up in my continued culling of items in the storage shed from my mother's estate. I was six years old with this hand impression. 


I continue to write comedy material for the Tami the Terror routine. Surprisingly, some of the funniest stuff come from other people's comments. As an example, there was a post making fun of the fact that some men don't help with bringing in groceries or helping with "man" chores. One woman posted, my best boyfriend has been DeWalt. For those not in the know, DeWalt is a tool brand in the U.S. 

My first dance video as my character has been posted on Instagram @Tamaschen. It was about my sixth try and I still didn't get my feet in the video. Costuming or cosplay takes so. much. time. Next up, I want to learn the Wednesday dance for an October video. 


Adult improv class is tonight and I will share how that goes. Finally, all moved in to my new place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.