The view of my patio from the outside looking in. Decorated for fall, I will be putting up Christmas at the beginning of November.
Did my first karaoke, my first song was Choosing Texas by Ella Langley. It went south quick because the soundtrack didn't match the words. My second choice, Close to You by the Carpenters, went a little better. I am considered a contralto, with the lowest singing voice for a female, so the upper register tunes I can't master.
Setting up my next IG dance video. I found a disco ball and a strobe light in my storage. I will incorporate both. I also want to have some humorus aspect rather than straight up dance. I am finding such fun costuming. I have at least 10 different wigs from my thrift shop forays. Some I have had for years, others found recently.
Ending with Karen Carpenter's version of Close to You. She was such an amazing talent, lost way too early to this world.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.