Now is the time to find wigs at thrift. I dig through the tubs of costumes to find them. This one will be next up for a dance video. Never worn, still with protective hair net in package.
I also discovered I look better in the longer hair wigs, maybe because I wore my hair long so many years I feel comfortable that way.
As I suspected, my first dance video received many more views than anything else I have done so far posting on Instagram. I like to dance (all the time) and I like to watch other people's dance videos.
As a kid, I loved to watch the Carol Burnett show which ran on TV from 1967 to 1978. I pattern my physical comedy after her. Here she talks about one of her famous scenes from the show.
An extremely happy find were these tattoo sleeves, also from tub digging. I am going to use those rather than go the long manicured nails route.
The adult improv class went well but it is not my tribe. I am going to say it - theater people are kind of weird. I know performance art takes all kinds. There is another group starting up next month called Silver Stars, I will give them a go. The tap dance group I belong to is called Strictly Tap. We will be performing a routine some time in December.
I am a busy, busy girl. Anyone who is bored in retirement needs to quit hiding their talents under a bush.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.