Google tag

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Plunging into the Performing Arts

I have waited a long, long time to perform any kind of routine in public. While Instagram dances are not necessarily in person, they are out there for the world to see. Instagram @ Tamaschen. There is so much to learn to creating a reel. Took me awhile to figure out how to print screen from it. 

Behind me is a peek at the oil on canvas abstract I am currently working on. 

Tap dancing is one of my first loves. I take classes twice a week from two different teachers in two different cities. 

Country line dancing is offered twice a month and is so. much. fun. Not nearly as demanding in technique as tap dancing. 

I've committed to an adult improv class every Friday night at a small local theatre from now until the year's end. 

A little more about my Tami the Terror character. I have made-up names for the children in my family; My son - Ethan, My daughter - Lauren, my former husband - Bob, and my grandbaby Georgette. All so I can sing this song from 1967 .... Georgy Girl!


Saw my former partner Mr. Wonderful made a Instagram account. He never was interested in that platform before. He and his adult daughter were immediately blocked. 

Ending with a funny tidbit about the improv class. Seems the bulk of the participants are introverts. I showed up Tami, the extrovert to the extreme, and am changing the course of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.