Google tag

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Happy Birthday to Me

Here I am around 2 years old ready to experience full cake immersion. 

I am glad to be alive. Each day in this realm is a blessing. 

Forgotten bookmarks. When you deal with a lot of vintage books, previous owners sometimes leave bookmarks. The Listen and Follow with an Open Heart was found in The Vatican II Sunday Missal. 


The pale yellow flyer was contained in the Better Homes and Gardens Sewing Book. It was for the Schlitz Brewing Company Circus Parade at the Old Milwaukee Days in 1973. I am going to keep an eye out for more paper ephemera. That 1970s flyer is a perfect example. 

This book was queued up for listing but I kept it for myself. It is chock full of 1970s graphics and is in near perfect condition. 

A local estate sale on Day 2 didn't produce much and when I grabbed this Islander tiki mug, I didn't notice it was cracked. I will display him in my collection anyway. 


Working away on the Men's Hawaiian shirt quilt today so I can move on to other projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment