Google tag

Friday, June 9, 2023

Books and cards


A tiny taste of weird and wacky highlighting this dog purse offered for sale at the Goodwill Boutique in Sacramento. 

Room was made for the books that were piling up from my estate/book sale purchases. I listed the best of the best, higher valued/rare ones. I don't bother to research them on site. I just haul them away to research another day. Three bags of books went back to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond. This publication was a pleasant surprise from a book sale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185930222896

I am making traction at listing my death pile items. My goal of 2,500 listings by the end of June is very doable. Greeting card listings are up next. I have yet to sell one, but they are an easy-to-list product. It took me a few years to gather those less than 100 cards. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185934160347

I took a peek at Google Analytics because I had a bump in page views. No surprise that 100% of my readers are female.  Most views by country are from the U.S., United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Italy, and Australia. 

Look for lots of weird and wacky items in the next couple of months. I have all kinds of unique images queued up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment