Google tag

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Birthday Quilt from Mystery Quilter

Every once in awhile I like to buy boxes of fabric from shopgoodwill.com. It is always a risk buying pretty much sight unseen, but this gambit scored all usable fabric. 😁 I did get a peek at the quilt blocks and was delighted to find there are 13 of them! Enough for a project - thank you, mystery quilter! Once I audition the companion fabric for the sashing and borders, it will be the birthday quilt to myself. They are well-constructed blocks in an unusual colorway. 



I spent $15 for the bid, and $15 for shipping. There is also a table runner, a bunch of batik fat quarters, and good sized yardage of an African print. 

Seller update - What have I been listing? Books and cards. The best of the bunch are listed below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185951429735

I may have listed this graduation card a bit too late - I have yet to make the first sale in the greeting card category. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185951380352

Nearly done listing books in the death pile. Still on track to make my 2,500 listings goal by the end of this month. Sessions queued up are yarn, quilt blocks/tops, and one-offs miscellany. 

1 comment:

  1. That was a nice purchase! The brown and gold fabrics in those blocks are Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

    ReplyDelete