Google tag

Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today is the Wearing O' the Green. This little sign was for sale at the Goodwill Boutique in Sacramento. Penance amongst the shamrocks? 

Here is one sewing pattern that I have kept for a future project. My first competition quilt was done in raw edge applique similar to this pattern. 


I discovered I am a seller on eBay, not a reseller. My goal is to have everything listed in my death pile by the end of this month, and reach 2,500 active listings. 

Pattern of the Day is this 2015 reproduction of a 1950s Vintage poodle skirt, complete with original reprints of 1950s pattern graphics. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185814605171

A community-wide garage sale is set for Saturday, and I hope to snag some good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment