Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sierra Gold Harvest Quilt Show

 I attended the Sierra Gold Quilter's Guild Sierra Gold Harvest Quilt Show, last day of the show late afternoon. I paid my $7 attendance fee and enjoyed the eye candy. The Guild had a table of freebies, and me, being the quilt book reseller that I am, found 4 books I can list. But on with the show!


This Featherweight sewing machine and Mary Engelbreit fabric quilt was a sure show stopper for me. In one of the outside cases, this was the best I could do to avoid window reflection. 

These are my "Best of Show" picks in no particular order. The artist's information is provided on the card image.












Each one had some unique feature that prompted me to highlight their creation. Quite a group of talented people!

No comments:

Post a Comment