I am going to cry over spilled milk! How do I contend with these odd, unusual and near impossible prompts (listed below).
- January 5: Spilled milk
- January 6: Favorite winter comfort food
- January 7: Willy Wonka’s greatest candy making secret
- January 8: Travel
- January 9: Invisible
- January 12: What is “chill” and how do I do it?
- January 13: Ten hotdogs
- January 14: Favorite article of clothing for the winter
- January 15: Dishing the dirt
- January 16: The morning after
- January 19: Word for the year
- January 20: Newbies
- January 21: Organizing
- January 22: Bears, beans and beer
- January 23: Frosty
- January 26: 10 years ago, I was probably ___________
- January 27: The awkward dinner party
- January 28: Imagine that…
- January 29: Steamed
- January 30: And then there was one
My goal of this challenge is to post for each prompt. I may not write a lot and may include an image or two.
I've decided I won't cry over spilled milk. Let the Challenge begin!