The Writing Prompt is "Travel." Having started a new job a year ago, I haven't had much opportunity to travel. I do have my bucket list of locations I would like to visit and they are:
1. Cuba. Now that the "chill" is ending with that country, it appears as though I may be able to visit.
2. Chile. From what I have read, the climate in Chile is similar to Northern California ... and they have salmon, one of my fav foods.
3. New Orleans. I have always wanted to visit New Orleans, Louisiana, NOT during Mardi Gras but off season.
4. Puerto Rico. One advantage to this location is it is a territory of the U.S.
5. Hawaii. I would at least like to say I visited one of the islands. I hear Kauai is the one to see.
What travel places are on your bucket list?