"Yourself and 13 things" today's topic translates to my knees (qualifies as myself) and 13 pins, all collected from thrift shops. In fact, the yarn that comprises the scarf adorned with the pins was a find from This-N-That thrift at their old location in East Sacramento, California, and a co-worker knitted the scarf for me.
Pins beginning at the top:
1. Silver Singer Teenage Dressmaking Contest Qualifier's Award;
2. Gold-toned cat's back with rhinestone collar;
3. Man carrying Chinese lantern;
4. Silver-toned bar with white rhinestones;
5. Cat-eye gold-toned glasses with pave of white rhinestones at the corners;
6. Green rhinestone gold-toned ribbon pin;
7. Blue laminate star with pink rhinestone tails;
8. Blue jeweled flower;
9. Blue jeweled pave fish;
10. Silver-toned blue rhinestone bar pin;
11. Silver-toned white rhinestone ribbon pin;
12. Pink and blue butterfly pin with green rhinestone body;
13. Silver galloping horse pin.
Aren't they Pintastic? While galloping around the internet, I discovered Blog Hops and a (new to me) blog Vintage Boomer