Google tag

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sleigh full of gold ornaments ~ song "Christmas Time Is Here"


This sleigh full of gold delights include an angel bear, a mirrored mosiac stars, a gold glitter pine cone, two gold pointy stars and five dangling taupe ornaments.  I bought the lot in my June TSF extravaganza.

Here is a picture of the front of an electric substation in Sacramento, one of the many interesting architectural buildings in the area.  Love the brick work.  What I'm wearing this casual Friday is Canela sport cardigan, Grace Elements sleeveless knit top, handmade TSF skirt and Born Mary Janes.



What I am listening to Diana Krall Christmas Songs featuring the Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra, the tune of "Christmas Time Is Here."


This is a Christmas CD worth having!  I love how she was photographed in the green formal on the front of the CD case, then in a red formal on the back.


Commando Countdown to Christmas Day 23

No comments:

Post a Comment