Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Back to black and platinum hair

Spy Girl's 52-pick-me-up-paint-it-black prompt, BLACK, so appropriate for this spooky time of the year. Back to black and my celebration of platinum hair!  PLATINUM?  What?  Doesn't that go against all the rules?



When you wear all black, you've got to have something break up the monotony.  Statement hair, statement piece of jewelry.  Doesn't matter, statement something.  I always feel like Johnny Cash(ette) when I wear all black.

Back to the hair discussion.  I tried to go "natural" which for me is white gray salt and pepper sorta gahhhhh. It was awful.  And I cut it all off.  I darn near did a Dorothy Hamill wedge (you know the hairstyle I'm talking about).  I cannot tell you how happy I am to have my long (for me) platinum hair back.


The playing it straight for the forums pose.

Louis Ferard coat length jacket
Liz Claiborne black/white checked knit shirt
Cathy Daniels knit pants
BCBGeneration boots


I started out with my trusty black Ariat cowgirl boots but then switched to these BCBGeneration Wallis black boots.  K Street Mall (and Macy's) in Sacramento is just a few blocks from where I work (that can be a good or a bad thing).  I'm not sure these are really boots.  Maybe they are booties, or trouser boots, half boots?  Help me out here ...

Wrapping it up with the fashion mag shot on the creepy fifth floor.  Its girlfriend, hair today - gone tomorrow, the Ring has gone gray ...


Later my lovelies ~


Updated the post to link with Melaina at transatlanticblonde for:



No comments:

Post a Comment