My sourcing focus for selling on eBay has changed to decks of cards. These next two listed were recent finds found after digging through the kids toys bins full of Old Maid and flashcards.
![]() |
| https://www.ebay.com/itm/188783114580 |
![]() |
| https://www.ebay.com/itm/188783168791 |
I have also been replacing our stoneware dinner and dessert plates. When my daughter got married, I kept at least 6 patterns of fine China from that event. Those plates cannot be placed in a microwave, but stoneware can.
At thrift, I also check for CDs that are unique or unusual. This Mingo Fishtrap, From the Private Bag, caught my eye. Not only was the CD in great condition, it appears each the band members signed the CD insert. If I didn't list it for so much, I would keep it. Such a fun listen. 20 other Christmas CDs were also listed.
![]() |
| https://www.ebay.com/itm/188783260057 |
Glad I had the foresight to hold back from sending all of my former eBay product to thrift. Here is the tub o' needlekits, 30 of them are those formerly listed for sale and those I had kept for myself. My days of hand-crafting are severely limited. The neddlekits are queued up next for an eBay listing session.
I have upgraded to picnicing and camping on the back deck. Fleas found their way into my indoor tent, so the tent technique ultimately failed. As long as it isn't 100 degree days, it is OK sleep outside. One advantage to a cot is the ability to move it around.
Before you know it, fall will be here. Next month, I start preparing my Countdown to Christmas posts. In November, we will begin decorating the front yard for Christmas.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.