Google tag

Saturday, August 29, 2026

The Third Act - Tami the Terror is born

I want to try my hand at online comedy. Instagram is one of my favorite platforms to spend time scrolling. There, I can follow other comedians like Leanne Morgan. My IG handle is now simply "Tami." I was able to rename from my original account.

Why have I called myself Tami the Terror? Because I am terrorizing my new neighborhood. In a good way. Sure, I should know better than to go to happy hours and engage in drunken shopping. Nobody is driving around here. Just walking, maybe a little unsteady. Even slurring my words. WHO CARES? No one is minding the store.  

The seems to be an open brand name right now. Maybe I will re-name later. 

There are so many funny stories of when the kids were growing up. So much easier to present material online than having to go to a club for open mike. I have watched from the sidelines for too long. My first two Instagram posts were about a past relationship but moving forward now on to other material.

Strap in and come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.