Google tag

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Final Fantasy Flash #12

Yet another cool beans background in this Final Fantasy realm. Greercourt upgraded legwear to Ascetic's Tights, with a mucho magic defense of 50. 
Healed a sick unicorn, guess he likes me, I get to ride all over the place now. Because I am a conjurer, that mount is special to our class of character and each one has a different soundtrack. This guy also trails stars and makes the clippy cloppy hoof sounds along the way. A delightful discovery. I've also seen during game play a unicorn with a rainbow mane and tail.  

There is an inventory tab that needs to be checked from time to time to activitate the different items earned during game play. 

What fascinates me is that other players can see you move through the game and you can see them. I still can't get over that. I wonder what other players are thinking when they pause and turn to look at your character. Or if they are even looking that way. IDK

There are nearly 500 minions one can choose from to follow you around in the game. This floating airship is one of them. My son has a Welsh Corgi minion. 

Dungeons continue to be most fun, when I stumble on them. I haven't linked up with any other real players so I enter the dungeon with NPCs (non-player characters). At first, I couldn't figure out why the NPCs were following me around.😛They sure are helpful when you have to battle the cave critters.

Now at level 36, hoping to be at level 50 by the end of this month if not sooner. What else is there to do during 100 degree summer heat waves?👹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.