It is a thing - the Summer Hot Fits. Seems I just missed a fight that broke out at the local recycle center. Here in Amerika we pay a deposit for our plastic bottles and aluminum cans. A month's worth of recycle redemption for our family is around $20.
Back to the fight story. The recycle center gates open at 9:00 a.m. More cars than there were spaces tried to fit in the miniscule parking lot. People started yelling at each other. One woman left. This all told to me by the recycle center guy. I arrived at 9:06 a.m. and missed the entire conflagration. Damn.
Tamisplaining (like mansplaining only better) the Summer Hot Fits. It is the mental and sometimes physical condition you get in when it is way too hot outside. I get them. I get cranky. I get hangry (hungry and angry). I get downright mean.
Best thing to do blah blah blah cool off, hydrate, etc. I think the only REAL solution is to be somewhere WHERE IT IS NOT HOT.🔥
My preference is the North Coast of California, somewhere near Mendocino and the like.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.