Deathpile books have been listed. Christmas CDs are next. For those in the know, Christmas sells year around.
Hold UP! I would think anyone who blogs would be interested in their stats. Daily page views hover around one thousand per day. As of the writing around 7 a.m. on 7/24, page views were 5,000+ by day's end 10,000.
Weird and wacky sometimes show up at thrift. There was this lamp duo at hospice thrift in Cameron Park, California. Slightly out of focus because of the iPhone 12 camera.
Upgraded my iPhone from a 12 to a 17e. It is pale pink with a pink Otter box on its way. Back to taking in-focus images.
One good thing about retirement accounts, you forget about them until ... you are retired. I opted for a Savings Plus account while I worked for the State of California. This is an account I made 100% contributions. Thought there might be a couple of hundred, turns out it was $16,000. Took out some to pay off moving debt but left most it there for a rainy day.☔
Until next time,
Tami


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.