Grandfluencer sprout player present! Danced in front of Copperbell Mines before I made it through with NPCs earning about five treasure chests.
On another quest I earned an emerald by dying numerous times. What cracks me up is each time you "die" you make a sighing sound. Like WTF just happened?
Seems you can engage in Light Duty.
- Light duty refers to lower-level content designed for casual
players.
- It typically includes dungeons, trials, and raids that are less
challenging.
- Players can queue for light duty content using the Duty Finder.
- Light duty is ideal for leveling up and gaining experience points.
- It often features simpler mechanics and shorter completion times.
- Engaging in light duty can help players prepare for more difficult
content.
Surprised by another sprout player that assisted me in
critter battle. The critters are getting bigger and more complex as I progress
through the game. I thanked the other player through chat but couldn’t talk to
him since we were in trial version.
Catching screenshots of the interesting mounts in the game. This one is quite the TANK!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.