Google tag

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sell, sell, sell

Every once in awhile during my eBay listing sessions, I decide to keep an item or two. This 1966 McCall's Knitting Book 2 fell into my keeper category. Do I knit? No, but I will scan in the images and put them on a desktop slideshow. 


Books are on the board now. I am moving my attention to CDs again. On my last CD listing session, two listed sold the same day, then two more the next day. I am getting a better sense of what will sell and what won't. 

My newest niche selling category in books are Bibles. I only sell the ones in very good condition. Still in the box - even better. Just sold a lovely Cambridge Concord Bible in one day, a quick $25. 

I follow a number of other sellers, resellers, thrifters, small business owners on different platforms. Reading through the comments on a post, I discovered a link to this YouTuber, Not Your Dad's CPA. It never hurts to keep up with how to better your business. 


Having a bit of bitter cold weather here. Looks to be a staying-in-the-house weekend watching movies, and listing product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment