Google tag

Friday, January 5, 2024

Back to our regular programming

Leading off with some quilting stuff. 

This was the center panel of my latest finished quilt that was bordered with the Catsville line of fabric. 

Here is the backing in a jumble. 

It is comprised of cat-themed fabric I have gathered over the years. I shipped that quilt along with the Dresden plate with batik borders to my brother and his family. 


On to seller update: I sold my first vintage greeting card. I listed in that category as a lark, as I had a few cards I had collected over the years. Thrift Town used to sell them by the bag for just a couple of dollars. 

Just completed a CD listing session. I have been more particular about the CDs I list. This one is the best of the bunch. While not in the stratosphere on price, it listed for higher than the average $15 of the others. I had collected quite a few gospel CDs to play for my mom when I visited her in assisted living. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186235130363

Next up are books, not a large session approx. 25-30, mainly on the subject of sewing. I have found that cookbook sales have been trending down. People aren't stuck in their homes for every meal now. Why prep food when you can have it delivered to your door? 

My sewing pattern deathpile suffers while I concentrate on other categories. I have a large selection of the specialty patterns - not made by the Big 5 that I carry (Butterick, McCall's, New Look, Simplicity, and Vogue). The goal is to have those 100 or so patterns pending to be listed by the end of this month. 

πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šValentine's Day decorations are already out.

No comments:

Post a Comment