Google tag

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Autumn Tyme and Antique Toys

Pattern of the Day features this adorable bear with autumnal clothing. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185646291734

I am ploughing forward on sewing pattern listing. I had caught up earlier in the year but then these things just seem to explode if you aren't listing as fast as you are buying. I now have a healthy buffer on my 2,000+ listings. I really hope sales through year end will be fast and furious. 

All of the Countdown to Christmas posts are queued up. I am just filling in content now. Here are some bits from an estate sale - things I didn't buy. I started with the lead-off image and the rest to follow. Hoards of holiday eye candy. I loved all of it but the prices were sky high. 




And a quilting update - I always make tremendous progress on my projects when I devote some time to them. I am currently working on a vintage flower applique block quilt. I had to applique 4 stems onto 4 blocks, and am now trimming them. I have chosen a plaid border fabric (not shown) that will make the flower blocks really bloom!
I look forward to year's end when I can run stats on this blog. I am always surprised at the percentage of followers in foreign countries. My top referring URL was Pinterest. I removed Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok (very shortlived). It was too much to maintain the varying social media. I also stopped participating in blog hops, writing challenges, and photo linkups. Fun, if you find the right group, but that hasn't been the case for awhile now. 

Until next time,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment