Google tag

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November Needs Attention

Changing it up for the month of November, I sported another thrift shop sweater. 

November really deserves its own month, its own decorations. This fabric cornucopia kind of intrigued me. It is from a vintage 1980 McCall's 7274 holiday table settings pattern I have for sale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185640733116

Reseller update: I discovered my eBay listing templates needed to be edited once again. Most of my existing listings didn't note my store categories. Now all 25 templates are up to date going forward. I am truly gaining ground on the death pile. Once I have everything listed, I will cull certain books for sale. I had the bright idea that quilt books would be good sellers. NOT. The only ones that garner an interest are Fons and Porter publications, anything Kaffe Fassett or Tula Pink

Can you be hooked on yarn but never craft with it? Odd, I know but that is my situation. I know quality yarn when I see it for sale secondhand. These beauties came in a $7.99 bag full of skeins that I hope to spin into over $200. No way I would pass up luxury mohair tweed. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185637155231

Here is to keeping warm in this upcoming cold weather! 💫

No comments:

Post a Comment