Google tag

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Off and Running

The reason for the post title is that the months from September through year's end seem to fly by. These two G.I. Joe figurines are another item I collect. Found at a flea market for $1 each, they too like to hang at the marina. 

I rarely deal in clothing but this Mexican embroidered jean jacket will go up on eBay. There are other embroidery details on the sleeves - bought for $40, will be listed for at least $80. 


The Paul Bunyan thrift shop in Fort Bragg came through for me with quilt books, crocheted squares, and fabric (I don't need). 

We, like many others, are escaping the 100+ heat. We have had the good fortune of staying close to the coast where the weather is downright gorgeous. I hope you too are staying comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment