Google tag

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Spring has most certainly sprung

Since I have nearly all of my posts prepared for the A to Z Challenge next month, I feel like I can relax a little. I have been up to my usual eBay shenanigans. My latest round of listings have been books. They are the most bothersome, especially those with dust jackets, because you have to photograph everything.   

The last book to go on the boards was this Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing, a 1978 edition. Nearly pristine, it had minor water damage to the corner of the last few pages. Other than that, it was simply stunning - as if it had never been opened. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185352940145

I am backed up on listing sewing patterns. It is surprising how fast they accumulate, even now that I only buy the uncut ones, and rare vintage cut ones. 

The leading image was me playing around with photoshop. The background was a thrift shop painting and the model was at the flea market. 

We are in the honeymoon phase of weather in Northern California. We expect to have temperatures hover around a high of 80 degrees for quite a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment