Google tag

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Mixed metallics and shining like an ornament

It seemed appropriate to end the year with an ensemble inspired by Spy Girl Anne's prompt of 52-pick-me-up-holiday-ornaments aka mixed metallics.


The retro necklace was purchased with a $15 gift card I won earlier in the month at Vapor Thrift.  The Marjorie Baer star clip-on earrings were a gift from my mom.



The gold lame Sag Harbor blouse is a thrift shop find from year's past.  The Forever Twenty One black skirt with gold threading was a recent thrift shop find ($2.50) chosen specifically for this prompt.

I am also celebrating with Lauren Slade of Style-sessions-fashion-link-up-50th-edition-with-rain-bows

Style Elixir

Updating to linkup with Patti's Visible Monday at Notdeadyetstyle.

Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!

Even though I missed out on the uber dress-ups for the corporate Christmas parties, I can still shine like an ornament!  See you in the New Year ~

In a style rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment