Friday, August 12, 2016

Paper piecing and Pokemon Go

Now that I have lurked around rectangles and squares long enough, it is time to take a stab at paper piecing. Those not in the know about such quilting techniques, it is using paper, freezer paper to join all those little fabric pieces into a glorious material mosaic.



I am preparing for an upcoming blog hop in October with Marian at www.seamstobesew.com. Signups are open until September 6th. I hope to show off some of my newly acquired paper piecing skills (or lack thereof).




Pokémon Go update: New tips from fellow players.


When the Pokestops are sparkling that can last for about 15 minutes and it attracts Pokémon. While eating my lunch on Friday, I got to catch them little buggers. 
My own sound effects include saying "boink" when I land a pokeball on a Pokémon's head. 
You can use raspberries for easier capture.
You can hatch eggs - what happens after that, I am not quite sure.
Gotta catch them all!

1 comment:

  1. Paper piercing seems like a nice thing to do, not that I'd have the patience for it. When it comes to Pokémon Go, though, it's all a bit mind-boggling for a non-player like me, but good luck with catching them all, Tami. xxx

    ReplyDelete