Google tag

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Singing the Hallelujah chorus

The American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge reveals the prompt for July is

Which for me is my basket block quilt. I was going great guns on it around the end of the year and then switched to the prompt schedule.



After buying my Baby Lock machine, the log jam of creativity let loose and projects are getting finished. That is why I am singing the Hallelujah chorus. Still quilting away on the monster that is the art with fabric block hop quilt. Would love to have that one done in July *fingers crossed*.

Thrifting update: Well, first a declutter update. I did a clothes closet purge and donated a number of jackets. I don't wear a jacket unless it is downright cold or if I have an interview and neither one of those things happen very often. 

I moved my winter wardrobe to a family storage unit I have on another property. I have quite a collection of maxi skirts which the majority are too warm to wear in our California summer. California summers extend into October. 

Back to the thrifting score, it wasn't a huge lot of fabric like the box last week but they are pretty remnants that look to be all in the same colorway. I will put them in the project bag lineup.  

Now off to quilting and spinning the vinyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment