Google tag

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Piggy Bank Savings - Money for Quilting Challenge

While most of the time I post on how I spent my money, this time I am linking up with a challenge at Val's Quilting Studio on how much money I saved ... to spend on fabric. Such an ulterior motive! 
I am hoping by this time next year, I will have greatly reduced my remnant fabric stash. I want to retain laser focus on projects and do my best possible work. I don't want to crank out quilts just for quilt's sake. 

Thrifting update: newest find another quilt rack. This one, tall and narrow, holds a thrifted fan quilt and a Pendleton blanket. My lead crystal lamps hold court in the background.

I have also been tidying up my collection room. I was sort of embarrassed to find a vintage Christmas doll in the back of my curio cabinet. She will show up in my lead off post in the Countdown to Christmas. 
Crocheted Yosemite Sam
Heading back to the California State Fair tomorrow for the crafts division awards ceremony. Hope to have some fun fair pics to share. I am already planning my next year's submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment