Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rednesday and a Blog Blitz

Hellooo to my blog audience!  It is a rainy day here in Sackotomatoes, California (aka Sacramento).  To amuse myself, I've joined in a couple of hops.  One of my favorites - Rednesday - featuring red, red and more red ...

Jayne Mansfield in "Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?"



via It's A Very Cherry World

Fashion by Louis Ferraud, 1968

Vogue, United Kingdom, 1938

A fellow A to Z Participant DL Hammons is hosting ~



via Cruising Altitude 2.0

DL explains the process:


I present to you the BLOG BLITZ.  Here’s how I see it working.  Sign up on the linky list below, making sure to record your email address, and you’ll instantly become a member of the Blog Blitz Team.  Then from time to time, I will select a deserving blog (that must be part of the Blitz Team) and a specific date.  I will then email the team members that information and on that date we all will go out of our way to visit that blog and leave an encouraging comment on their most recent post.  I'm talking about hopefully a 100+ comments appearing out of the blue in one day!

At first I'll pick who gets blitzed, but then I'll start taking recommendations from other members for deserving targets. My only restriction about who joins the Blog Blitz Team is that your blog cannot be primarily for commercial gain.



Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...