Saturday, September 13, 2014

Shelfie Blog Hop

Linking up with the Shelfie Blog Hop -

Dates: Now thru Monday, Oct 6
Entries: Take a picture of you and your book(s) - your favorites or your own novels. Or you can just arrange the books in a special way and take the picture - but you do get extra points for being in the photo.
Formats: Post on Twitter, Facebook, Blog - just make sure to include a link(s) to each of the hosts.

In my thrift shop wanderings, I keep an eye out for counter-culture books from the 1960s.  My latest purchase was B.F. Skinner's Walden Two.  Just to my left in this photo are books by Irving Horowitz, Saul D. Alinsky, Aldous Huxley and Jerry Rubin.  Peace out man!




Just for good measure, I'm also emailing my "shelfie" to Cameron Young at runningwithsnakes for his Stop Hating Selfies - Selfie Challenge.  Cameron posted various iterations of his self.  I'm not too sure about his cooking naked selfie *grins.*

No comments:

Post a Comment