Grow Your Blog - hop and Friday's Frock

Vicki at 2 bags full is hosting:
One of the "rules of the road" for this hop:  
1. You must have a dedicated blog post that relates to the Grow Your Blog party--Introduce yourself and let the readers know a little bit about you and your blog. You might want to include a photo of yourself -- its not a requirement -- just a thought.  

Please visit my "Moi" page for more about me.


I have decided I post waaayyy too many pictures of myself, so my stand-in is Platinum-haired Mod doll, a shopgoodwill.com inmate that recently sold for $8.40. 


Who am I kidding?  Today is Friday's Frock!  



Worthington long sleeved collared shirt and Mui Mui skirt (previous thrift shop finds)
Pearls, full-length cashmere coat and Joan & David pumps (retail)

And some Friday funnies ~



What I am listening to ~

Greetings to all of the GYB hoppers!  I will have a giveaway the first week of February.

38 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt