Google tag

Sunday, January 11, 2026

Joining in Again - Grandfluencer Style

https://www.ebay.com/itm/187941766962

Leading off with the embroidered piece scored at an estate sale of a lady who lived in a mobile home park. I made it to the second day late morning. That piece was in a crafter's box, where I purchased a couple of sewing patterns, and a couple of books all for $10. The books were listed for sale on eBay from my iPhone. My $10 should turn into $40. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/187941099947

https://www.ebay.com/itm/187941661574

And what am I joining in again with? I am already prepping posts for the April Blogging from a-to-zchallenge. Admittedly, one of my favorite parts of the challenge is the Theme Reveal. 2025 Theme Reveal is another of my popular posts from that year theme-reveal-for-2025-april-blogging. I've got the gown, I've got the wig, I'm good to go for the theme reveal post scheduled for March 9. 


Signups for the event are March 24 through April 5. Like my Countdown posts at Christmas, it takes months of preparation. A 3-month lead time is just about right.  

Ending the post with Belle, our German wirehaired pointer splashing around in the pond. We have had a break in the weather so we were able to visit the property. Lots of trees down and the greenery is sprouting fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.