As with many of the plants in my greenhouse, I let them go to seed. These are garlic chives in bloom.
As a follow up to the gigantor dog bed cover that I made part-1 and part-2, I made the liner. All I had to do was cut two more enormous pieces of fabric for the top and bottom. The side panels had been completed. For filling, I used batting and filling I had picked up secondhand. I haven't sealed the enclosure to decide whether I want to add a lighter filling.
Seller update: I hadn't reported back on my yarn sales. The quality skeins sell. Not always easy to find at thrift shop prices.
The biggest backlog in my death pile is books. I don't have any shelf space available. The same with CDs, no more room on the rack. That can be a seller's quandary. You have items to list but no space to store them.
I continue with the greeting card listing sessions. I have yet to sell a card as of this post. I admit I really enjoy listing the smaller items. The greeting card fields are easy peasy compared to some items like jewelry. The history of America is required for those listings.
Post a Comment