Google tag

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Reselling and the quite surprising sales

There is such a sense of accomplishment when you complete a listing session. Books in my death pile were a couple of recent thrift shop purchases and some from my time in Washington state this past summer. 

This set of three 1960s publications were a recent purchase $3.99 at Goodwill. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185714269068

When I discovered books were my second best selling item on eBay, it was time to get this past lot listed. 

Right when I was going to pull all of the sweaters I had for sale on eBay, what do you know? Two of them sold. They have been hanging around for a couple of years now, waiting for new owners. Two more were thrifted to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond. Here I modeled a recently-sold from my 2020 Countdown to Christmas. 

As promised to myself, I sent off a quilt to the longarmer. I chose a flamingo quilting pattern and look forward to seeing that finished product. 

It is time I turn my attention to the National Park quilt. I have more than one preprinted panel for that project, and plenty of park-themed border fabric. 

Quilt tops and yarn are queued up on my next listings. I am still swimming in sewing patterns, my goal for those is to have them all listed by the end of January. 

Moving right along into the New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment