Google tag

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

How much is that dolly in the window?

I thought I was back in business buying a bag of doll clothes for $1.99 at thrift. A few years ago, I found bags of Barbie clothes. I lotted them up by color and all of the lots sold. But for my recent purchase bag, only two articles of American Girl dresses were keepers. Not too bad for a buck a dress. My fav Hallmark bear sports the cutest of the two dresses.  


My pattern collecting, of course, continues. Here is one most unique, at first I thought it was a pattern for a full-sized chair. On closer inspection, there are eyeglasses resting on the chair in the picture, and the instructions note "Only for bears, bunnies, and dolls." 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185549719745

eBay Open 2022 will be held September 21-23. It is hybrid event for eBay sellers. Only those who live near New York, Austin, and Los Angeles, can attend in person and those live events have sold out. I would really love to attend one of those events in person. 

Ending the post with this neato Treehugger graphic. I do beg to differ on "shopping at the Thrift Store Leads to Less Hoarding." I have so. much. stuff, especially fabric. I buy it in bulk and give away all of the character prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment