Google tag

Monday, May 17, 2021

Mary Mary and the Mallard

Quite Contrary! There I said it. Mary Mary in her original box was a $4 yard sale find. With that permanently startled look, how could I resist her? How does your garden grow? 


I haven't picked up a Madam Alexander doll in quite awhile. I have about 7 of them now, all but one thrift shop finds. 

I also found a cashmere *sings the word* lavender long-sleeved sweater - $1! All sorts of new stuff to wear when I am visiting mom next week. Finally getting some well-deserved time off, a week in May and then another week at the end of June. 

Best recent CD find, this 1982 Wolftracks by John Kay & Steppenwolf.

Added to my wooden duck decoy collection, this one a Mallard, a $5.99 thrift shop find.
I have decided to change all of my sewing pattern listings on eBay from Parcel Post to First Class Mail and then raise the prices. There has been so much b****ing and moaning about the shipping price, I will just adjust so the profit is realized in the price. 

Greenhouse update - here is how my garden grows, we will finally have artichokes!
There is also hope that I may be returning to the office in downtown Sacramento, possibly two days per week. I had given up that hope many months ago. We will see.  

Ending the post with an undated Butterick Pattern of the Day decidedly summery in fashion. 

1 comment: