Google tag

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I finally found my cashmere *sings to word* and it happened to be green. The fabric remnant and $40 valued Birds book rounded out my thrift shop finds. 

I continue to upgrade my tablecloths. How can I resist when they are priced at $5.99? This lovely mustard colored chicken print one went on my dining room table right when I got home. 

There is a chance that the California State Fair will take place this year in July. For the past two years, I have been granted Media Access with posts highlighting the arts and crafts. 

Here is what a thrift shop looks like when it is "Full Up." These images were taken at the Cameron Park hospice thrift earlier in the month. More than enough stuff to go around. 


My Introduction to Art History class is now in full swing so the reselling, quilting, thrifting, all take a back seat for further education. 

The first Vietnam book from the naval historian's estate sold! 

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment