Google tag

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Magnificent Magnolias

Craft kit love
A fun morning thrifting produced some new to me clothes, a magnolias needlepoint kit (retail $34, thrift $5), and Tattoo Johnny designs. When I got the t-shirt, I thought, "that will be cute with the coral red jeans," but when I saw the graphic of guns and the phrase "cowgirl hardware," it went back to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond. The topic of guns is a touchy subject in America.  

My latest jewelry obsession on my "must have" list is a coral squash blossom necklace. 

I've got my post queued up for the Art with Fabric blog hop beginning November 5th. I've started setting up the shells to my Countdown to Christmas posts. Christmas merch is starting to appear in greater amounts at thrift. 

In the meantime, you can visit one of the blogs I highlight on my sidebar, textileranger.com that lists a group of improv quilters and their latest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment