DETAILS FROM HER BLOG
1. "Orphans" linked up must be given away for free. (If you are wanting to destash for money, there are other venues to do that on.) I think it is fair that if you need to, you can ask that shipping costs be paid - be sure and put that information clearly in your post, both parties enter into the deal at their own risk. Cynthia holds no responsibility.
2. Have clear pictures and descriptions on what you are putting up for adoption.
3. Define the criteria for how you will decide who will adopt the item. Is it a random number giveaway, do you only want it to go to charity, or is there some other criteria that needs to be met?
4. Be sure and identify where you are located and where you are willing to ship to.
5. Define how long you are keeping the adoption open and when you expect to award the adoption. (You do not need to close your adoption on Saturday - you just need to link up by then.)
My quilty orphans available for adoption are:
Update to post - the Patriotic Precuts have a new home, no longer available to orphan out.
Do you have any orphan fabrics looking for a new home?
Quilt Qwazy Queens blog hop begins today and here is a list of the participating blogs. My post is scheduled for March 21st. There will be giveaways!
Hope you can visit some of the participants of QQQ 2017.